The Black Swan Guild is part of our commitment to nurture and showcase high-quality work from the widest possible range of artists and craftspeople. And also to celebrate the rich history of Arts and Crafts and the Black Swan Arts building itself through our heritage. Quality will take precedence over other factors such as qualifications, experience, status and geographic location.
Important details for those applying to the Guild
- There is a one-off application fee of £20 which is not refundable
- There is an ongoing annual membership fee of £100
- Application is in two stages.
- Stage 1. An online application, with applicants being selected from the online images of their work.
- Stage 2. Short-listed applicants will be asked to Black Swan Arts to present the actual work selected at Stage 1
- Applications must be complete including payment by the deadline
- The application fee is £20 (non-refundable)
- Each applicant may submit up to 6 images in support of their application
More information will be available shortly including the full terms and conditions for applying.