- On arrival, please go directly to the Round Tower Gallery. Enter the building through the door just outside the gallery in the corner of the courtyard entrance on Justice Lane.
- Keep 2 metres distance at all times to any other individual who is not from your household or ‘bubble’.
- Keep your mask on at all times inside the building unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Use the hand sanitiser available and avoid touching any of the artwork or other surfaces where possible.
- Arrive on time for your visitor appointment. Please do not arrive early as the time between appointments has been allocated for cleaning.
- Leave the gallery spaces promptly after your 30 minute visitor appointment to allow for cleaning and preparation before the next visitor slot.
A steward will provide a welcome briefing, answer any questions and guide you between exhibition areas following our one way system around the building. They will also take temperatures of visitors on arrival using a non-contact digital thermometer. Track & Trace will be linked with this booking system and there are digital codes and paper forms on site to help us monitor visitors safely.
Please do not attend your visitor appointment if you display any symptoms of COVID-19. See NHS website for a list of symptoms.
We have waited a long time to be able to open this wonderful exhibition safely. Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy the show as much as we do.