The Black Swan Guild is part of our commitment to nurture and showcase high-quality work from the widest possible range of artists and craftspeople. And also to celebrate the rich history of Arts and Crafts and the Black Swan Arts building itself through our heritage. Quality will take precedence over other factors such as qualifications, experience, status and geographic location.
Important details for those applying to the Guild
- Application is in two stages.
- Stage 1: an online application, with applicants being selected from the online images of their work.
- Stage 2: short-listed applicants will be asked to Black Swan Arts to present the actual work selected at stage 1
- Applications must be complete including payment by the deadline
- All applications must be submitted online, we can provide support if you have any access issues
- Each applicant may submit up to 6 images in support of their application
- The £20 application fee is not refundable
- The 2019 total annual membership fee is £120 – your application fee is deducted from the year one fee if you are successful at stage 2
Read the full terms and conditions.